You are finally here and getting settled in to another new year at Marist College! Finally back from summer vacation and you move into your new home: your new dorm room! The blank four walls around you are just waiting for those personal touches to truly make it home. With housing regulations and living on a college students’ budget, decorating your dorm room can get pretty pricey! Don’t worry Buzzfeed always saves the day.
Here are some fun and creative ways to decorate your dorm room on a budget for all the DIY-ers at Marist!
1. Make your own wall photo mural.
2. Line your bookshelves with washi tape.
3. Build a simple temporary headboard.
4. Add a cozy canopy to your bed without breaking any dorm room regulations.
5. Instead of simply hanging up some lights, turn them into a custom marquee sign.
To check out the rest of the article for more inspiration, click here!
Make sure you check out the the Marist Pintrest board for fun dorm ideas also!