StudentUniverse products and benefits are limited to the specific terms and conditions for the product purchased. By purchasing a ticket from us, you give us explicit consent to contact your school to verify your current enrollment status. Anyone falsely claiming student or faculty status is committing an act of fraud.
- 1 Does StudentUniverse check student status?
- 2 Can you buy a ticket for someone else on StudentUniverse?
- 3 What does student mean for flights?
- 4 How does StudentUniverse earn?
- 5 Can adults use StudentUniverse?
- 6 Are Spirit Airlines Safe?
- 7 Is BudgetAir safe to book?
- 8 How can I contact Indian Student Universe?
- 9 How can college students fly cheap?
- 10 What does StudentUniverse do?
- 11 Which flights give student discount?
- 12 Is StudentUniverse only for students?
- 13 Is StudentUniverse part of flight Centre?
- 14 Is CheapOair legit?
Does StudentUniverse check student status?
StudentUniverse and/or its partners have the right to check a user’s student, faculty, or youth status prior to issuing a ticket, and may request additional documentation if needed. By purchasing a ticket from us, you give StudentUniverse explicit consent to contact your school to verify your current enrollment status.
Can you buy a ticket for someone else on StudentUniverse?
No, all flights are non-transferable and cannot be used by anyone other than the ticket holder.
What does student mean for flights?
Their student discount program allows students enrolled in a US college or university and people aged 12 to 25 to travel to more than 470 destinations worldwide for discounted airfares. Often the discount would be comparable or cheaper to that offered by StudentUniverse and other student fare websites.
How does StudentUniverse earn?
StudentUniverse is an online travel agency specializing in youth travel. It also operates a mobile app called Flights by StudentUniverse. It makes money from commissions, advertising, fees. The company offers students less-severe change fees and restrictions compared to other travel agencies.
Can adults use StudentUniverse?
Are Spirit Airlines Safe?
Yes, Spirit Airlines is certified by the FAA and generally a safe airline to fly on.
Is BudgetAir safe to book?
On BudgetAir.com, you can compare and book flights for any airline to any worldwide destination, to and from any airport. Booking is 100% safe and secure.
How can I contact Indian Student Universe?
Fill out our Contact form or email [email protected] We will prioritize flights in the next 24-72hrs. Please include your departure date in the subject line.
How can college students fly cheap?
How to book cheap student flights
- Book your tickets with a student agency. This is step one.
- Start looking early.
- Use the flexible search feature.
- Watch for sales.
- Consider booking two one-way trips instead of a single round-trip.
- Use airline miles.
- Take advantage of shoulder season.
- Take a red-eye flight.
What does StudentUniverse do?
We work directly with the airlines to negotiate exclusive deals for students and youth that you can’t find anywhere else. (Want to find out more about our process? We’ve spilled all the beans about how StudentUniverse works and how to get student discounts on flights.)
Which flights give student discount?
Student Flight Offers
- Domestic airlines with student discounts. Air India, GoAir, IndiGo and Vistara are among the major domestic airlines offering student discount on flights.
- GoAir. On a GoAir domestic flight, the student fare amounts to a 15% discount on base fare.
- Air India.
Is StudentUniverse only for students?
Student Universe is for bookings by legitimate students. You are eligible to book your own flight with them, but your parents would not be as they are not students.
Is StudentUniverse part of flight Centre?
StudentUniverse is the world’s leading travel booking service for students and youth. StudentUniverse launched in 2000 and was acquired by Flight Centre Travel Group in 2015. Our headquarters are in Boston and we have offices in London, Toronto, New York and the Philippines.
Is CheapOair legit?
CheapOair is a legitimate travel company that works with more than 400 carriers, including reputable brands like American Airlines, Southwest Airlines and JetBlue. At the moment, CheapOair doesn’t offer free cancellations. Cancellation fees are $50 for each airline ticket, and hotel cancellations are $25 per room.