About This Article
- Sign into Spotify.com.
- Click Premium.
- Click Learn More next to “Premium for Students.”
- Click Get Started.
- Click Verify.
- 1 Can you change your Spotify Premium plan?
- 2 Can you fake being a student for Spotify?
- 3 How do I change my Spotify email to student?
- 4 How do I downgrade Spotify?
- 5 How do I change my Spotify plan on my phone?
- 6 Can I get Spotify student in high school?
- 7 How long does Spotify student last?
- 8 How does SheerID know I’m a student?
- 9 Why is my Spotify student discount not working?
- 10 Can you downgrade Spotify Premium to free?
- 11 How do I downgrade my Spotify app?
Can you change your Spotify Premium plan?
You can change your Spotify payment plan by going to your account settings menu. You’ll have to use an internet browser to change your Spotify payment plan, but you can do it on either desktop or mobile. Once you reach your account settings, you can cancel your payment plan, or apply for the Student or Family plans.
Can you fake being a student for Spotify?
The Spotify Student discount is only available if you’re actually enrolled at an accredited school. If you graduate, or leave school for any reason, you’re no longer eligible for the discount. The way that Spotify enforces this policy is that they force you to re-verify your eligibility once every 12 months.
How do I change my Spotify email to student?
Change email address
- Log in to your account page.
- Click EDIT PROFILE.
- Under Email, enter your new email address.
- Confirm your password.
- Click SAVE PROFILE.
How do I downgrade Spotify?
How to Downgrade to Previous Version on Android
- go to play store, go to Spotify.
- 3 dots on top right, disable automatic update.
- uninstall Spotify.
How do I change my Spotify plan on my phone?
Go to the Spotify website on your iPhone, Android phone, or computer.
- Log in to your account.
- Once logged in, go to your Account page.
- Scroll down to the Your plan section and tap or click Change Plan.
- On the next page, scroll down to the Spotify Free section and tap or click Cancel Premium.
Can I get Spotify student in high school?
Spotify notes that its student discount is available “only to students at an accredited higher education institution ”, this means that you need to be enrolled at a university or college and that the offer isn’t open to high school students.
How long does Spotify student last?
Students get discounted Premium for up to 4 years. Note: Renew every 12 months (up to 3 times). Comes with access to Hulu’s ad-supported plan and SHOWTIME at no extra cost.
How does SheerID know I’m a student?
You enter your student email address to verify that you’re a student. edu email addresses as proof of eligibility for participation in student programs, promotions, and special pricing.
Why is my Spotify student discount not working?
We partner with SheerID to verify your eligibility. If the form isn’t working, try it in an incognito or private window of your browser. It can take a few days to hear back about eligibility.
Can you downgrade Spotify Premium to free?
Scroll down to the bottom and click Cancel Premium. On the next page, you will be asked to confirm that you want to cancel. Click Yes, Cancel. Once you’ve confirmed your decision, your account will be downgraded to the free version.
How do I downgrade my Spotify app?
You absolutely can downgrade. Get a previous version of Spotify apk file. Just google it and you’ll be able to use a previous version.