In order to transfer your membership from Amazon Prime to Prime Student, simply visit www.amazon.com/joinstudent and complete the Prime Student sign-up process. You do not need to cancel your Amazon Prime membership prior to signing up for Prime Student.
- 1 How do I go back to student prime?
- 2 How do I change my Amazon Prime from student to normal?
- 3 Can you get Amazon Prime Student twice?
- 4 Is Amazon Prime free for college students?
- 5 How do I get Amazon Prime student without being a student?
- 6 How do I change my Prime membership?
- 7 What’s the difference between prime student and regular prime?
- 8 Can you cancel Prime student at any time?
- 9 Can Prime student be shared?
- 10 Can high school students get Amazon Prime?
- 11 Who is eligible for prime student?
- 12 How much is Amazon Prime student discount?
- 13 How do I get Amazon Prime free forever?
- 14 Can I add my college student to my Prime account?
- 15 How much is Amazon Prime for students a year?
How do I go back to student prime?
To join Prime Student:
- Go to Prime Student sign-up.
- Complete and submit the sign-up form.
- Select the verification link in the email we send to confirm your email address and complete the sign-up process.
How do I change my Amazon Prime from student to normal?
You can cancel your Prime Student membership, including the Amazon Prime benefits associated with your membership. Cancel Prime Student
- Go to Manage your student membership.
- Select End membership.
- Select End my benefits.
- Select End membership.
Can you get Amazon Prime Student twice?
No. According to an Amazon customer service representative, Prime Student membership is exclusively designed for a limited period of four years only. Once the four-year maximum period is reached, Amazon will not extend your student membership.
Is Amazon Prime free for college students?
Students are eligible for lots of discounts, and one of them is the life hack of Amazon Prime Student, which gives students a no-cost, six-month trial and then a discounted rate of $6.49 per month or $59 per year for Prime Student after the trial ends.
How do I get Amazon Prime student without being a student?
In the US, in order to apply for Prime Student without a. edu email, you’ll need to prove you’re enrolled at an eligible university or college located in one of the 50 states or Washington, D.C. To do so, you must send documentation to [email protected]
How do I change my Prime membership?
How to change your Prime Membership to Monthly or Prime Video Only
- Go to Amazon.com and log into your Amazon account.
- On “Your Account” select “Your Prime Membership”
- On your “Manage your prime membership” page, select “Change Payment Option”
- Tap on the “Monthly $10.99/month” section.
What’s the difference between prime student and regular prime?
The biggest difference between a Prime Student account and traditional Prime account comes in the form of the unlimited music streaming. Prime Students accounts can add unlimited music streaming via Amazon Music Unlimited for a small fee. Prime Student accounts can also not be shared with friends and family.
Can you cancel Prime student at any time?
After the 6-month trial, Prime Student is just $6.49/month. Students can cancel at any time before the end of the 6-month trial to avoid being charged.
It’s not possible to start sharing your benefits with another person as a Prime Student member. Prime benefits received through Prime Student can’t be shared.
Can high school students get Amazon Prime?
You can sign up for the Amazon Prime Student free trial only if you are a college or university student. The platform is not available for high school, middle school, or primary school students. In case you are a student already signed up for Amazon Prime, you don’t have to cancel your membership.
Who is eligible for prime student?
Amazon Prime Student is available to anyone who is enrolled in at least one course at a college or university located within one of the 50 US states, Washington DC, or Puerto Rico. Prime Student is available to you if you are at a four-year college, two-year college, or in graduate school.
How much is Amazon Prime student discount?
College students who haven’t yet tried Prime Student can sign up for a six-month trial at amazon.com/joinstudent, and then enjoy Prime at half the price for just $6.49 per month or $59 per year.
How do I get Amazon Prime free forever?
10 Easy Steps to Get Amazon Prime for FREE Forever
- #1: Stack Amazon Prime 30-Day FREE Trial.
- #2: Sign Up for Amazon Prime Student Membership Trial.
- #3: Get Cash Back with Amazon Credit or Store Cards.
- #4: Become an Amazon Associate.
- #5: Register with New Email Account.
- #6: Use Amazon Prime Day.
Can I add my college student to my Prime account?
You will sign up for Prime Student using a college email account that ends is. edu. You may need to provide proof of enrollment if requested. The Student account cannot be transferred or assigned, and other members of the family cannot use it to gain Prime benefits.
How much is Amazon Prime for students a year?
Prime Student members with an annual membership will renew at a rate of $59/year. Monthly Prime members continue to pay $12.99 per month. Monthly Prime Student members continue to pay $6.49 per month. Your Prime Membership may be subject to sales tax in some states.