If you have received correspondence from your loan servicer (such as an email or letter), your student loan account number may be listed on those documents. You can also check your account online on your loan servicer’s website. Currently, this number will not be displayed on your StudentAid.gov dashboard.
- The easiest place to find your student loan account number is on the monthly student loan statements sent by your loan provider. You should be able to find it on the upper right or left corner near your name, or somewhere in that vicinity. You can also check your e-mail account if you’re receiving your statements by e-mail.
- 1 How do I find my IRS student loan number?
- 2 Where do I find my account number loan?
- 3 How long is your student loan account number?
- 4 Is my loan number my account number?
- 5 Where do I find my student loan account number Great Lakes?
- 6 How do I find my loan number OSAP?
- 7 How do I find my SBA loan number?
- 8 What loan number means?
- 9 How do I find out my student loan balance?
- 10 Where do I find my account number on Navient?
- 11 Where can I find my Alberta student loan number?
- 12 What is a loan account?
- 13 Where can I find my Sallie Mae student loan account number?
How do I find my IRS student loan number?
Even if you didn’t receive a 1098-E from your servicer, you can download your 1098-E from your loan servicer’s website. If you are unsure who your loan servicer is, log in to StudentAid.gov or call the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243; TTY 1-800-730-8913).
Where do I find my account number loan?
Your 10-digit loan account number is printed in two areas on your monthly statement. The first location is at the top center of the statement in the area marked Account Number. The second location is on the tear off payment coupon on the right side above the due date.
How long is your student loan account number?
Your student loan account number is a unique 10-digit number that is given to you by your student loan provider and is used for identifying your federal student loan. Students can use their student loan account number to look up their payments and see how much of their balance is left.
Is my loan number my account number?
You have two identifiers: an overall account number, and a loan number for each loan you have with us. Your individual loan numbers, which are each 16 digits long, are not shown in your online profile. However, both your account and your loan numbers appear on your monthly statements.
Where do I find my student loan account number Great Lakes?
The number will be on your 1098-E Student Loan Interest Statement, which you can access by logging in to mygreatlakes.org and selecting My Accounts » Tax Filing Statements.
How do I find my loan number OSAP?
Enter your 7 digit loan account number. This can be found on the upper right hand corner of any correspondence letters you received from the National Student Loans Service Centre. If you’re unsure of your loan account number contact the National Student Loans Service Centre.
How do I find my SBA loan number?
What is my loan number? Your loan number might be on a statement or letter from the SBA. It is NOT your application number. If you do not have a letter or statement, please contact your Service Center or the main SBA help desk at 800-659-2955 if you do not know your Service Center.
What loan number means?
Loan Number. Loan Number means the loan number assigned to a Purchased Loan by the Seller and customarily used by the Seller in its internal and external communications referring to that Purchased Loan.
How do I find out my student loan balance?
Checking Your Federal Student Loan Balances
- Head to the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) The Department of Education runs the NSLDS. From here you can create a Federal Student Aid ID (FSA ID) or log in with your existing account.
- Contact Your School. Sometimes not all loans show up in the NSLDS.
Navient account numbers are 10-digit numbers that begin with “9”. You’ll find this in your account or on any statement for your loan. If you have a private loan with Navient, you’ll need to speak with a Navient representative directly to get your 10-day payoff amount by calling 1 (888) 272-5543.
Where can I find my Alberta student loan number?
Your Alberta MSFAA number is in the upper right corner of your Alberta student loan agreement. You can find your Canada MSFAA number: in the letter sent to you by the National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC) when you were first approved for a Canada Student Loan (check your inbox), or.
What is a loan account?
loan account in British English (ləʊn əˈkaʊnt) noun. banking. a bank account that is set up as a repayment method for a customer who has been given a bank loan.
Where can I find my Sallie Mae student loan account number?
Your Sallie Mae account number (also known as the customer identification number) is a 10-digit number found on your billing statement and usually starts with the number “5”. You can call Sallie Mae directly at 1 (800) 472-5543 to get your 10-day payoff information.