Where to buy/reload a TAP card
- Online at taptogo.net.
- By phone 866.TAPTOGO ( 866.827.8646 )
- At over 450 TAP Vendor Locations.
- At TAP Vending Machines located at all Metro Rail, Silver Line and Orange Line stations.
- 1 How do you get student discount on tap card?
- 2 Where do I buy a TAP card?
- 3 How much is a TAP card for a month?
- 4 Is there a TAP card app?
- 5 Does 711 sell TAP cards?
- 6 Do TAP cards expire?
- 7 Does Ralphs sell TAP cards?
- 8 How do you get a TAP card on the tap app?
- 9 Can you load a TAP card online?
- 10 What is a TAP card on Apple pay?
- 11 Can I use tap on my phone?
- 12 Can you use your phone as a TAP card?
- 13 Can I tap and pay with my iPhone?
How do you get student discount on tap card?
How to Apply
- Create a TAP account for each student. A valid, unique email address must be used with each account.
- When the account is created, a password link will be emailed to the student’s email address.
- Log in to the student’s TAP account and submit a Reduced Fare TAP card application for K-12 Students.
Where do I buy a TAP card?
How Do I Get a TAP Card?
- In person at LBT’s Transit & Visitor Information Center or one of the many other TAP retail locations.
- Online at taptogo.net.
- By phone at 866.TAPTOGO (1.866.827.8646), Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
- Through the TAP App.
How much is a TAP card for a month?
The TAP CARD is a ‘credit card sized’ plastic card that you can use over and over throughout your visit. To use it, simply ‘add fare to it’ by buying fare ($1.75 for each single-ride you wish to make, $7 for each ‘day pass’ you want, $25 for each ‘weekly pass’. or $100 for each ‘monthly pass’).
Is there a TAP card app?
TAP App now available on both iPhone and Android phones Metro is excited to bring you…
Does 711 sell TAP cards?
Buying a TAP Card Just got Easier Now, participating Walgreens and 7-Eleven stores can load Stored Value onto the new barcode TAP cards. Barcode TAP cards work just like regular TAP cards with more convenient Stored Value reloading options. Find a store near you. Pick up a barcode TAP card from the on-shelf display.
Do TAP cards expire?
Regular TAP cards expire after ten years. Check your card’s expiration date at taptogo.net, at a TAP Vending Machine or at a TAP Vendor location.
Does Ralphs sell TAP cards?
Visit a TAP vendor These non-Metro spots to buy TAP cards range from local liquor stores and pharmacies to supermarkets (select Jons and Ralph’s).
How do you get a TAP card on the tap app?
Adding a new TAP card to your phone is free!
- In the TAP app, sign in or create a TAP account.
- In the Cards section, press the add card icon at the top left.
- Press “Add a TAP Card on Your Phone.”
- Follow the prompts to add a “virtual” TAP card to your phone to use it to tap and pay.
Can you load a TAP card online?
It’s easy and convenient to load your TAP card online. Did you know that you can purchase your passes online at taptogo.net? It’s true and it’s easy!
What is a TAP card on Apple pay?
TAP is available for buses and trains throughout LA County, so with your TAP card in Wallet you can get where you need to go faster with just your iPhone or Apple Watch.
Can I use tap on my phone?
Your phone is the safe, easy way to pay with the new TAP app. Now available for iPhones* and Android phones**.
Can you use your phone as a TAP card?
The TAP app is now available on Android phones. Now, both iPhone and Android users can use the TAP app for a safe, easy way to pay for transit. Once you download the app, you can purchase a “virtual” TAP card in the app or transfer a plastic TAP card to your phone for convenient, contactless fare payment.
Can I tap and pay with my iPhone?
Tap and pay with Apple Pay using your iPhone or Apple Watch anywhere you see the contactless symbol – here and overseas. If you tap in-store, on most terminals you won’t have to touch a shared PIN pad – no matter how much you spend.