Can all college students get Amazon Prime for free?
- College students can get 6-months of Amazon Prime for free with Amazon Prime Student. This includes free two-day shipping with no minimum purchase, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video, unlimited Prime reading, and unlimited storage for your photos. You’ll also get early access to select Amazon Lightning deals.
- 1 How does Amazon verify you’re a student?
- 2 Who is eligible for Amazon Student Prime?
- 3 Is Amazon Prime free for college students?
- 4 How do you change from regular prime to student prime?
- 5 How much is Amazon Prime for college students?
- 6 How do I get Amazon Prime free forever?
- 7 What’s the difference between prime student and regular prime?
- 8 Can you have Amazon Prime student for more than 4 years?
- 9 How do college students share Amazon Prime?
- 10 Can I add my college student to my Prime account?
- 11 Do college students get free Netflix?
- 12 How do I get Amazon Prime student without being a student?
- 13 Is Prime video included with student prime?
- 14 What do you get free with Amazon Prime?
How does Amazon verify you’re a student?
To provide proof of enrollment, please send an e-mail to [email protected] from the e-mail address associated with your Amazon.com account. In the message, include a scan, photo or screenshot of one of the below.
Who is eligible for Amazon Student Prime?
Amazon Prime Student is available to anyone who is enrolled in at least one course at a college or university located within one of the 50 US states, Washington DC, or Puerto Rico. Prime Student is available to you if you are at a four-year college, two-year college, or in graduate school.
Is Amazon Prime free for college students?
Students are eligible for lots of discounts, and one of them is the life hack of Amazon Prime Student, which gives students a no-cost, six-month trial and then a discounted rate of $6.49 per month or $59 per year for Prime Student after the trial ends.
How do you change from regular prime to student prime?
In order to transfer your membership from Amazon Prime to Prime Student, simply visit www.amazon.com/joinstudent and complete the Prime Student sign-up process. You do not need to cancel your Amazon Prime membership prior to signing up for Prime Student.
How much is Amazon Prime for college students?
Prime Student members with an annual membership will renew at a rate of $59/year. Monthly Prime members continue to pay $12.99 per month. Monthly Prime Student members continue to pay $6.49 per month. Your Prime Membership may be subject to sales tax in some states.
How do I get Amazon Prime free forever?
10 Easy Steps to Get Amazon Prime for FREE Forever
- #1: Stack Amazon Prime 30-Day FREE Trial.
- #2: Sign Up for Amazon Prime Student Membership Trial.
- #3: Get Cash Back with Amazon Credit or Store Cards.
- #4: Become an Amazon Associate.
- #5: Register with New Email Account.
- #6: Use Amazon Prime Day.
What’s the difference between prime student and regular prime?
The biggest difference between a Prime Student account and traditional Prime account comes in the form of the unlimited music streaming. Prime Students accounts can add unlimited music streaming via Amazon Music Unlimited for a small fee. Prime Student accounts can also not be shared with friends and family.
Can you have Amazon Prime student for more than 4 years?
You’re eligible for discounted Amazon Prime benefits for a maximum of four years, as long as you’re a Prime Student member. Then, we’ll charge you the discounted rate to continue your Prime Student membership. We’ll re-enroll you in Prime Student on the date your proof of enrollment was verified.
To share your Amazon Prime benefits:
- Visit Your Amazon Prime Membership.
- Locate the Share your Prime Benefits section.
- Select Manage Your Household.
- Enter the name and email address of the person you want to share benefits with.
- Select Continue.
- Review the terms.
Can I add my college student to my Prime account?
You will sign up for Prime Student using a college email account that ends is. edu. You may need to provide proof of enrollment if requested. The Student account cannot be transferred or assigned, and other members of the family cannot use it to gain Prime benefits.
Do college students get free Netflix?
There is actually no Netflix student discount for college students. But don’t be disappointed yet. There are a few ways you can still watch Netflix almost free. Despite the fact that unlimited access to Netflix costs $7.99/month, students with a limited budget may not still afford to buy a subscription plan like that.
How do I get Amazon Prime student without being a student?
In the US, in order to apply for Prime Student without a. edu email, you’ll need to prove you’re enrolled at an eligible university or college located in one of the 50 states or Washington, D.C. To do so, you must send documentation to [email protected]
Is Prime video included with student prime?
Prime Student members have instant access to a huge library of popular titles on Prime Video at no additional cost.
What do you get free with Amazon Prime?
Benefits of Amazon Prime membership Free one-day delivery to eligible addresses. Free two-day delivery to eligible addresses. Free no-rush shipping to eligible addresses. Free scheduled delivery to eligible addresses.