Verify Continuing Student Status
- If you have an annual plan, go to Manage Your Student Membership in Your Account and re-verify your student status. If you have a monthly plan, visit Manage Your Prime Membership and re-verify your student status.
- Submit the requested documentation to verify your student status.
- 1 Can you get Amazon Prime Student twice?
- 2 How do I get Amazon Prime Student after 4 years?
- 3 How do I switch back to Amazon student?
- 4 Does Amazon Student Prime expire?
- 5 How does Amazon know if you are a student?
- 6 How does Amazon check if you are a student?
- 7 Can high school students get Amazon Prime?
- 8 How can I get a free.edu email address?
- 9 Can Prime student be shared?
- 10 How do I get Amazon Prime free forever?
- 11 How long can a customer keep a prime student membership?
- 12 What’s the difference between prime student and regular prime?
- 13 What happens to Prime student when you graduate?
- 14 Do students get Netflix for free?
- 15 How do I know when my Amazon Prime student expires?
Can you get Amazon Prime Student twice?
No. According to an Amazon customer service representative, Prime Student membership is exclusively designed for a limited period of four years only. Once the four-year maximum period is reached, Amazon will not extend your student membership.
How do I get Amazon Prime Student after 4 years?
All you need to do is head to your Amazon account and ‘Manage your student/prime membership’, then follow the instructions there. You may be asked to provide more documentation to prove that you’re still a student then you may have to wait a while for your status to be verified.
How do I switch back to Amazon student?
In order to transfer your membership from Amazon Prime to Prime Student, simply visit www.amazon.com/joinstudent and complete the Prime Student sign-up process. You do not need to cancel your Amazon Prime membership prior to signing up for Prime Student.
Does Amazon Student Prime expire?
Prime Student comes with many of the perks of an Amazon Prime membership plus college-exclusive benefits, including a GrubHub+ Student membership. It lasts four years or until your listed graduation date, whichever comes first.
How does Amazon know if you are a student?
On the next page, enter your school email address and the year you expect to graduate. Amazon uses your this to determine when your Amazon Prime Student membership will end. An email will be sent to your. edu account for confirmation, and from there you can complete the signup process.
How does Amazon check if you are a student?
To provide proof of enrollment, please send an e-mail to [email protected] from the e-mail address associated with your Amazon.com account. In the message, include a scan, photo or screenshot of one of the below.
Can high school students get Amazon Prime?
You can sign up for the Amazon Prime Student free trial only if you are a college or university student. The platform is not available for high school, middle school, or primary school students. In case you are a student already signed up for Amazon Prime, you don’t have to cancel your membership.
How can I get a free.edu email address?
The easiest way to get a. edu mail address is by applying to a college. You don’t have to enroll in a college, just applying online is enough to get your address.
It’s not possible to start sharing your benefits with another person as a Prime Student member. Prime benefits received through Prime Student can’t be shared.
How do I get Amazon Prime free forever?
10 Easy Steps to Get Amazon Prime for FREE Forever
- #1: Stack Amazon Prime 30-Day FREE Trial.
- #2: Sign Up for Amazon Prime Student Membership Trial.
- #3: Get Cash Back with Amazon Credit or Store Cards.
- #4: Become an Amazon Associate.
- #5: Register with New Email Account.
- #6: Use Amazon Prime Day.
How long can a customer keep a prime student membership?
Prime Student memberships will last for four years or until you graduate (based on the date you input when you sign up) – whichever comes first.
What’s the difference between prime student and regular prime?
The biggest difference between a Prime Student account and traditional Prime account comes in the form of the unlimited music streaming. Prime Students accounts can add unlimited music streaming via Amazon Music Unlimited for a small fee. Prime Student accounts can also not be shared with friends and family.
What happens to Prime student when you graduate?
You’ll be enrolled automatically in either the monthly or Annual Amazon Prime membership, depending on your current Prime Student membership. Learn how to verify your continuing student status. Was this information helpful?
Do students get Netflix for free?
There is no such thing as a student discount for Netflix. Everyone, including college students, needs to pay $7.99 for a monthly Netflix subscription. But while Netflix doesn’t offer a student discount, there are other things you can try to watch Netflix for a lower price.
How do I know when my Amazon Prime student expires?
You can check the membership status for any program through your Amazon account page.
- Click the “Your Account” link on the top of any Amazon page.
- Click the “Manage Prime Membership,” “Manage Mom Membership” or “Manage Student Membership” link in the “Settings” section.
- Review the membership information on the page.