How do I switch from Amazon Prime to student?
- Switch from Amazon Prime to Prime Student. If you are currently an Amazon Prime member with an annual or monthly payment option and are also enrolled as a student with a valid.edu email address, you are eligible for Prime Student. In order to transfer your membership from Amazon Prime to Prime Student, simply visit www.amazon.com/joinstudent
- 1 How do I get Amazon Prime Student forever?
- 2 Who is eligible for prime student?
- 3 What proof do you need for Amazon Prime Student?
- 4 How does Amazon verify you’re a student?
- 5 Is Prime student only for 4 years?
- 6 Can you have Amazon Prime student for more than 4 years?
- 7 What is the difference between prime and prime student?
- 8 Is Prime student free?
- 9 How much is prime student a month?
- 10 Can I add prime student to existing account?
- 11 How do I get Amazon Prime Student after 4 years?
- 12 How much is a student prime account?
- 13 Does Amazon have student discounts on laptops?
- 14 Does Amazon Prime Student include high school?
- 15 Is Amazon Prime free for.edu email addresses?
How do I get Amazon Prime Student forever?
10 Easy Steps to Get Amazon Prime for FREE Forever
- #1: Stack Amazon Prime 30-Day FREE Trial.
- #2: Sign Up for Amazon Prime Student Membership Trial.
- #3: Get Cash Back with Amazon Credit or Store Cards.
- #4: Become an Amazon Associate.
- #5: Register with New Email Account.
- #6: Use Amazon Prime Day.
Who is eligible for prime student?
Amazon Prime Student is available to anyone who is enrolled in at least one course at a college or university located within one of the 50 US states, Washington DC, or Puerto Rico. Prime Student is available to you if you are at a four-year college, two-year college, or in graduate school.
What proof do you need for Amazon Prime Student?
Proof of student status letter printed on official school letterhead. Must include your name and address, course details, start date and expected graduation or completion date. Tuition bill for the current term that must include your school’s name, course details, start date and your address.
How does Amazon verify you’re a student?
To provide proof of enrollment, please send an e-mail to [email protected] from the e-mail address associated with your Amazon.com account. In the message, include a scan, photo or screenshot of one of the below.
Is Prime student only for 4 years?
According to an Amazon customer service representative, Prime Student membership is exclusively designed for a limited period of four years only. Once the four-year maximum period is reached, Amazon will not extend your student membership.
Can you have Amazon Prime student for more than 4 years?
You’re eligible for discounted Amazon Prime benefits for a maximum of four years, as long as you’re a Prime Student member. Then, we’ll charge you the discounted rate to continue your Prime Student membership. We’ll re-enroll you in Prime Student on the date your proof of enrollment was verified.
What is the difference between prime and prime student?
The biggest difference between a Prime Student account and traditional Prime account comes in the form of the unlimited music streaming. Prime Students accounts can add unlimited music streaming via Amazon Music Unlimited for a small fee. Regular Prime members get access to 2 million songs ad-free.
Is Prime student free?
An Amazon Prime Student can try out Amazon Prime for free for six months. By comparison, a typical Amazon Prime comes with a shorter 30-day free trial. After the trial ends, you’ll be charged a discounted rate of $6.49 per month, or $59 per year.
How much is prime student a month?
Prime Student members with an annual membership will renew at a rate of $59/year. Monthly Prime members continue to pay $12.99 per month. Monthly Prime Student members continue to pay $6.49 per month. Your Prime Membership may be subject to sales tax in some states.
Can I add prime student to existing account?
If you are currently an Amazon Prime member with an annual or monthly payment option and are also enrolled as a student, you are eligible for Prime Student. In order to transfer your membership from Amazon Prime to Prime Student, simply visit www.amazon.com/joinstudent and complete the Prime Student sign-up process.
How do I get Amazon Prime Student after 4 years?
All you need to do is head to your Amazon account and ‘Manage your student/prime membership’, then follow the instructions there. You may be asked to provide more documentation to prove that you’re still a student then you may have to wait a while for your status to be verified.
How much is a student prime account?
College students who haven’t yet tried Prime Student can sign up for a six-month trial at amazon.com/joinstudent, and then enjoy Prime at half the price for just $6.49 per month or $59 per year.
Does Amazon have student discounts on laptops?
Student Discount Amazon: Amazon Prime Student Prime Student offers exclusive deals on items that all students need, and that includes laptops, phones, tablets, and other electronics.
Does Amazon Prime Student include high school?
You can sign up for the Amazon Prime Student free trial only if you are a college or university student. The platform is not available for high school, middle school, or primary school students. In case you are a student already signed up for Amazon Prime, you don’t have to cancel your membership.
Is Amazon Prime free for.edu email addresses?
One way to save money is by signing up for Amazon Prime Student, which anyone with a. edu email address can do for four years or until graduation (whichever comes first.) edu email. After the 6-month free trial, it will cost either $6.49/month or $59/year up through graduation.