Just follow these steps:
- Log-in to your Spotify account on a Laptop or Desktop.
- Go to this link to UPGRADE to Spotify Student — student upgrade.
- Click “Get Premium”
- Enter Credit Card information and click submit.
- 1 How do I activate my Spotify student discount?
- 2 How do I add students to my Spotify account?
- 3 Why is my Spotify student discount not working?
- 4 Can high schoolers get Spotify student?
- 5 Can 2 people use the same Spotify account?
- 6 How do I add a second account to Spotify duo?
- 7 How do I upgrade Spotify Premium to family?
- 8 Is sheer ID Safe?
- 9 How long is Spotify student verification?
- 10 Do you have to use your school email for Spotify student?
- 11 Can you get Spotify student discount in sixth form?
- 12 Does Spotify have a teacher discount?
- 13 Did Spotify stop student discount?
How do I activate my Spotify student discount?
How to Sign Up for the Spotify Student Discount
- Navigate to Spotify.com/us/student/, and click GET STARTED.
- Log into your Spotify account, or click SIGN UP FOR SPOTIFY to create a new account.
- Enter your information, and click VERIFY.
How do I add students to my Spotify account?
Invited members get a link to join, where they need to: Log in to (or sign up for) their own account. Invite or remove Family plan members
- Go to your account page.
- Scroll down to Manage your family accounts.
- Select the option to add or remove members.
Why is my Spotify student discount not working?
We partner with SheerID to verify your eligibility. If the form isn’t working, try it in an incognito or private window of your browser. It can take a few days to hear back about eligibility.
Can high schoolers get Spotify student?
Spotify notes that its student discount is available “only to students at an accredited higher education institution ”, this means that you need to be enrolled at a university or college and that the offer isn’t open to high school students.
Can 2 people use the same Spotify account?
Spotify is launching a new subscription plan, Spotify Premium Duo, that allows two people living at the same home address to each have their own premium account for a flat fee.
How do I add a second account to Spotify duo?
How to set up a Spotify Duo account:
- Sign up for Spotify or log in with an existing account.
- Visit your ‘Account’ page to change your subscription.
- Invite another person to join Duo by email, WhatsApp, or something else.
- Wait for them to accept the invitation and confirm that they live at the same address.
How do I upgrade Spotify Premium to family?
Head to: https://www.spotify.com/family/ and click on UPGRADE to Spotify Family. Choose the deal you like and update your payment details. Then, click START MY SPOTIFY PREMIUM.
Is sheer ID Safe?
Q: Is my personal information secure? A: Yes. Here at SheerID, we think about security and privacy 24/7/365, and we ensure that your information is never at risk of unauthorized discovery. As soon as you enter your information, we encrypt it before it is transmitted for verification.
How long is Spotify student verification?
Student verifications can take up to 28 days.
Do you have to use your school email for Spotify student?
To verify, you either log into your college/uni’s portal or upload proof of your enrollment. You don ‘t need to register your student email address to your Spotify account.
Can you get Spotify student discount in sixth form?
Please take under consideration that in order to be eligible for the student discount, you must be a student at an accredited university, which does not include sixth form colleges.
Does Spotify have a teacher discount?
Unfortunately there is currently no educator discount available for Spotify. The great thing about this deal is you can have up to 5 of your family members on the same subscription plan for just $14.99 a month! For more information about this great deal, visit the Spotify family premium account website.
Did Spotify stop student discount?
When your student discount expires after 12 months, your Premium automatically continues at the full price. Note: If your discount expires before you renew, go to CHANGE PLAN on your account page and choose Premium Student.