Hide an Assignment for a Student
- Click Classes on the top menu bar, and then click Assignments below the class name.
- Select the Assignment by student tab, and then select the student’s name.
- Click the arrow to the left of the assignment you want to hide, and then click Remove.
How do I hide classwork in Google Classroom?
Go to your class in google classroom. Click settings. 2. Then click “Classwork on Stream” and click “Hide Notifications”.
Can you archive or hide assignments in Google Classroom?
How to archive a class in Google Classroom: Go to classroom.google.com. On the class card, click More then click Archive. Click Archive to confirm.
Can you hide a topic in Google Classroom?
Currently, Google Classroom doesn’t allow teachers to hide already-posted assignments. This actually makes a certain amount of sense on the Google side of things when you think of all the ways that a single assignment posted in Classroom embeds itself across Google Drive and Calendar.
Can I close an assignment in Google Classroom?
Google Classroom allows your students to unsubmit and resubmit assignment work after they turned in. Students can unsubmit and make changes to their test assignment even teachers only allow one-time turn-in. Students can add, modify or delete the submitted documents and resubmit them to the teacher.
How do I organize old Google classroom assignments?
6 Ways to Organize Assignments in Google Classroom
- Organize By Units or Modules.
- Organize By Week.
- Organize By Type of Assignment.
- Organize By Subject Areas (best for elementary)
- Organize By Adding “Today” Topic.
- Organize by Learning Target.
- Tip: Disable Assignment Alerts in Stream.
- Tip: Create a Topic for Past Assignments.
How do I hide topics on Google?
You can click the three-dot button on an article containing a topic you don’t want, then click on “Fewer stories like this” on the menu that pops up. This may help Google learn what topics you don’t want to see. The three-dot menu is hidden when you view the site on a desktop computer.