Logging in from a Web Browser
- Visit infinitecampus.com and click Login at the top right.
- Search for your District Name and State. Select your district from the list.
- Click Parent/Student.
- Click either Campus Parent or Campus Student.
- Enter the Username and Password provided by your school.
- Click Log In!
- 1 What is the username and password for Infinite Campus?
- 2 How do I add a student to Infinite Campus?
- 3 What is the parent login for Infinite Campus?
- 4 How do I find my username on Infinite Campus?
- 5 How do I log into Infinite Campus for the first time?
- 6 What is a student ID?
- 7 How do I check my attendance on Infinite Campus?
- 8 How can I see my last year’s grades on Infinite Campus?
- 9 How do I find my student ID number?
- 10 What does grade S mean?
- 11 How do I log into iCampus?
- 12 How do I get my parent portal activation code?
What is the username and password for Infinite Campus?
If this is your first time logging onto Infinite Campus, the username is Student ID(this can be obtained from your school) your password is the student’s first name initial, last name initial followed by birth date using a 6 digit number: for example Jim Smith born on May 6, 1999 would have a password of js050699.
How do I add a student to Infinite Campus?
1) To add a person, click on Index>Census>Add Person. This will bring up the Person Search screen. 2) Perform a Person Search to see if the person to be entered is already in Infinite Campus. a) Enter the first couple of letters of their last name in the “Last Name” field.
What is the parent login for Infinite Campus?
Log in to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal: https://gacyber.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/gacyber.jsp? status=login Page 10 Infinite Campus Parent Portal Login and Navigation Instructions 10 2.
How do I find my username on Infinite Campus?
If this is your first time logging onto Infinite Campus, the username is the student’s Student ID (this can be obtained from your school) your password is the student’s first name initial, last name initial followed by birth date using a 6 digit number: for example James Arthur Montgomery born on September 11, 2001
How do I log into Infinite Campus for the first time?
Infinite Campus – Logging in for the First Time
- Go to the icon in the upper right corner of the screen and then select “Campus Community”
- Create a new Campus ID using your same district username and password (you will only have to do this once).
- Follow the directions to create your Campus ID.
What is a student ID?
Student identification is the unique number assigned to all full-time and part-time students at a post-secondary institution. All students receive an identification card, with their name, ID number and a photo of themselves displayed. This identifier will often be used in place of personal information such as name.
How do I check my attendance on Infinite Campus?
Once logged in to Infinite Campus, make sure you are in the Instruction Application view. If you are not, click the App Switcher (waffle) icon in the top right corner of the screen and choose Instruction. Then choose Attendance on the left of your screen. Your attendance screen should look something like this.
How can I see my last year’s grades on Infinite Campus?
Click on the three (3) lines in the top-left corner to open the Menu. 3. Click on “Grades” to view your student’s grades.
How do I find my student ID number?
Your Student ID number is printed on the front of your student ID card. If you have a Coyote Card (see Figure 1 below), your Student ID appears below your picture. If you have a UC card (see Figure 2 below), your Student ID appears immediately below your name. You can find your Student ID in your WebAdvisor profile.
What does grade S mean?
For all courses listed as research, the only permissible grades are Satisfactory (S), Unsatisfactory (U), and Progress (P). If a course has been structured to offer the S/U grading option, a grade of S in that course would mean a grade of B or better.
How do I log into iCampus?
iCampus login portal
- Visit the official portal of your institution.
- Then, scroll down once the page opens and click on “iCampus” option to access the login portal.
- From the new page that opens, fill in your user ID, and then, click on “authenticate” button.
How do I get my parent portal activation code?
If you do not have a Parent Portal Activation Key please visit your child’s school with proper identification to receive one. If you have any questions, please contact your child’s school. If clicking on the link does not work, please type the address into your web browser. You will see the following screen come up.