When your student discount expires after 12 months, your Premium automatically continues at the full price. Renew from your account page just before your discount expires. Note: If your discount expires before you renew, go to CHANGE PLAN on your account page and choose Premium Student.
- 1 How do I reverify my Spotify student account?
- 2 How do I reapply for Spotify student?
- 3 How do I verify a SheerID?
- 4 Can high school students get Spotify student?
- 5 Do you have to be over 18 for Spotify student?
- 6 Does Spotify student expire?
- 7 How do I extend my Spotify Premium to student?
- 8 How does SheerID verify student?
- 9 How does SheerID confirm student status?
- 10 What is SheerID student verification?
- 11 How can I change my username in Spotify?
- 12 How many years can you get Spotify student?
- 13 Why is my Spotify student discount not working?
How do I reverify my Spotify student account?
What to Know
- Head to the Spotify student page and click Get Started > Sign Up for Spotify.
- Enter your information and click Verify.
- The SheerID system will verify your status. Enter payment details to complete the process.
How do I reapply for Spotify student?
After one year you will need to renew it. Visit http://spotify.com/student and sign up for the student discount again. Also, click the link to the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page so you are aware of the renewal process. Hope this works for you!
How do I verify a SheerID?
SheerID works directly with brands, to power the brands’ offers. We do not offer verification on the www.sheerid.com website. To get verified, you need to find the offer you’re interested in and move through the process from there.
Can high school students get Spotify student?
Spotify notes that its student discount is available “only to students at an accredited higher education institution ”, this means that you need to be enrolled at a university or college and that the offer isn’t open to high school students.
Do you have to be over 18 for Spotify student?
Spotify uses SheerID to verify your student status. The student discount is available for 4 years of study. You’ll have to re-verify your eligibility every 12 months. You must be 18 years or older to sign up for Spotify Premium.
Does Spotify student expire?
When your student discount expires after 12 months, your Premium automatically continues at the full price. Note: If your discount expires before you renew, go to CHANGE PLAN on your account page and choose Premium Student.
How do I extend my Spotify Premium to student?
- Go to your account page.
- Scroll down and click Change plan.
- Choose Premium Student and repeat the process of verification.
How does SheerID verify student?
The SheerID platform is able to verify if an individual meets your requirements by bumping customer-provided data (usually first name, last name, and DOB) against authoritative data sources without actually seeing the data.
How does SheerID confirm student status?
You enter your student email address to verify that you’re a student. edu email addresses as a surrogate for verifying student status.
What is SheerID student verification?
SheerID is student verification software that enables you to capture secure opt-in data from your customers during the verification process so you can remarket to them with confidence.
How can I change my username in Spotify?
Change your display name
- Tap Home.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap View profile.
- Tap EDIT PROFILE.
- Tap your display name to change it. Tip: You can also add or change your profile photo here.
- Tap Save.
How many years can you get Spotify student?
Students get discounted Premium for up to 4 years. Note: Renew every 12 months (up to 3 times). Comes with access to Hulu’s ad-supported plan and SHOWTIME at no extra cost.
Why is my Spotify student discount not working?
We partner with SheerID to verify your eligibility. If the form isn’t working, try it in an incognito or private window of your browser. It can take a few days to hear back about eligibility.