In order to transfer your membership from Amazon Prime to Prime Student, simply visit www.amazon.com/joinstudent and complete the Prime Student sign-up process. You do not need to cancel your Amazon Prime membership prior to signing up for Prime Student.
- 1 How do I go back to student prime?
- 2 Is student prime the same as regular prime?
- 3 How do I change my Amazon Prime from student to normal?
- 4 Can I get Amazon Prime cheaper as a student?
- 5 How can a student get prime without being a student?
- 6 How do I change my Prime membership?
- 7 Can my college student use my Amazon Prime account?
- 8 Who is eligible for Amazon Student Prime?
- 9 How long can you use Amazon Prime Student?
- 10 Can you get Amazon Prime student twice?
- 11 How does Amazon verify student status?
- 12 Can I cancel Amazon Prime student after 6 months?
- 13 Can Prime student be shared?
- 14 How much is a student Amazon Prime account?
- 15 How much is prime student a month?
How do I go back to student prime?
To join Prime Student:
- Go to Prime Student sign-up.
- Complete and submit the sign-up form.
- Select the verification link in the email we send to confirm your email address and complete the sign-up process.
Is student prime the same as regular prime?
For the most part, there’s no difference between an Amazon Prime Student account and a traditional Amazon Prime account. With both types of accounts, you get free two-day shipping, unlimited movies and TV shows, unlimited reading on any device, unlimited photo storage, and free same-day delivery in some areas.
How do I change my Amazon Prime from student to normal?
You can cancel your Prime Student membership, including the Amazon Prime benefits associated with your membership. Cancel Prime Student
- Go to Manage your student membership.
- Select End membership.
- Select End my benefits.
- Select End membership.
Can I get Amazon Prime cheaper as a student?
The best part is, you get these the Prime perks at a discount: Amazon Prime Student members receive 50% off the cost of a full Prime membership. Amazon Prime Student members can cancel their subscription at any time.
How can a student get prime without being a student?
In the US, in order to apply for Prime Student without a. edu email, you’ll need to prove you’re enrolled at an eligible university or college located in one of the 50 states or Washington, D.C. To do so, you must send documentation to [email protected]
How do I change my Prime membership?
How to change your Prime Membership to Monthly or Prime Video Only
- Go to Amazon.com and log into your Amazon account.
- On “Your Account” select “Your Prime Membership”
- On your “Manage your prime membership” page, select “Change Payment Option”
- Tap on the “Monthly $10.99/month” section.
Can my college student use my Amazon Prime account?
Prime Student gives college students access to free 2-day shipping and a variety of other Amazon-specific services at half the price of the company’s traditional Prime membership. Membership also gives students access to exclusive deals and access to Amazon’s Off-to-College store.
Who is eligible for Amazon Student Prime?
Amazon Prime Student is available to anyone who is enrolled in at least one course at a college or university located within one of the 50 US states, Washington DC, or Puerto Rico. Prime Student is available to you if you are at a four-year college, two-year college, or in graduate school.
How long can you use Amazon Prime Student?
You’re eligible for discounted Amazon Prime benefits for a maximum of four years, as long as you’re a Prime Student member.
Can you get Amazon Prime student twice?
No. According to an Amazon customer service representative, Prime Student membership is exclusively designed for a limited period of four years only. Once the four-year maximum period is reached, Amazon will not extend your student membership.
How does Amazon verify student status?
To provide proof of enrollment, please send an e-mail to [email protected] from the e-mail address associated with your Amazon.com account. In the message, include a scan, photo or screenshot of one of the below.
Can I cancel Amazon Prime student after 6 months?
After the 6-month trial, Prime Student is just $6.49/month. Students can cancel at any time before the end of the 6-month trial to avoid being charged.
It’s not possible to start sharing your benefits with another person as a Prime Student member. Prime benefits received through Prime Student can’t be shared.
How much is a student Amazon Prime account?
Prime Student members with an annual membership will renew at a rate of $59/year. Monthly Prime members continue to pay $12.99 per month. Monthly Prime Student members continue to pay $6.49 per month.
How much is prime student a month?
After your trial, Prime Student is just $6.49/month. Cancel anytime.