In order to transfer your membership from Amazon Prime to Prime Student, simply visit www.amazon.com/joinstudent and complete the Prime Student sign-up process. You do not need to cancel your Amazon Prime membership prior to signing up for Prime Student.
- 1 How do I get prime student again?
- 2 Who is eligible for Amazon Student Prime?
- 3 Is Amazon Prime no longer free for students?
- 4 Does Amazon check if you are a student?
- 5 Can you get Amazon Prime Student twice?
- 6 How do I get Amazon Prime free forever?
- 7 What’s the difference between prime student and regular prime?
- 8 Is Prime student the same as prime?
- 9 Can I add my college student to my Prime account?
- 10 Can Prime student be shared?
- 11 How much is an Amazon Prime Student account?
- 12 How long can I use prime student?
- 13 Can high school students get Amazon Prime?
- 14 How long do you get prime student?
How do I get prime student again?
Verify Continuing Student Status
- If you have an annual plan, go to Manage Your Student Membership in Your Account and re-verify your student status. If you have a monthly plan, visit Manage Your Prime Membership and re-verify your student status.
- Submit the requested documentation to verify your student status.
Who is eligible for Amazon Student Prime?
Amazon Prime Student is available to anyone who is enrolled in at least one course at a college or university located within one of the 50 US states, Washington DC, or Puerto Rico. Prime Student is available to you if you are at a four-year college, two-year college, or in graduate school.
Is Amazon Prime no longer free for students?
For online student shoppers, Amazon offers a free trial of Amazon Prime for six months. When the free trial ends, students will have to pay a fee of $49 per year, which is 50% off the cost of Prime membership. The student fee includes extra perks such as unlimited instant streaming of movies, TV shows and music.
Does Amazon check if you are a student?
You’ll also need a valid. edu email address. This doesn’t have to be the email connected to your Amazon account, but it will be used to verify that you’re a student, so you’ll need access to this account. In other words, you’ll need to pay back Amazon for all those benefits, which no one wants to do.
Can you get Amazon Prime Student twice?
No. According to an Amazon customer service representative, Prime Student membership is exclusively designed for a limited period of four years only. Once the four-year maximum period is reached, Amazon will not extend your student membership.
How do I get Amazon Prime free forever?
10 Easy Steps to Get Amazon Prime for FREE Forever
- #1: Stack Amazon Prime 30-Day FREE Trial.
- #2: Sign Up for Amazon Prime Student Membership Trial.
- #3: Get Cash Back with Amazon Credit or Store Cards.
- #4: Become an Amazon Associate.
- #5: Register with New Email Account.
- #6: Use Amazon Prime Day.
What’s the difference between prime student and regular prime?
The biggest difference between a Prime Student account and traditional Prime account comes in the form of the unlimited music streaming. Prime Students accounts can add unlimited music streaming via Amazon Music Unlimited for a small fee. Prime Student accounts can also not be shared with friends and family.
Is Prime student the same as prime?
Amazon Prime Student is a cheaper version of Amazon Prime designed specifically for college students. Prime Student gives college students access to free 2-day shipping and a variety of other Amazon-specific services at half the price of the company’s traditional Prime membership.
Can I add my college student to my Prime account?
You will sign up for Prime Student using a college email account that ends is. edu. You may need to provide proof of enrollment if requested. The Student account cannot be transferred or assigned, and other members of the family cannot use it to gain Prime benefits.
It’s not possible to start sharing your benefits with another person as a Prime Student member. Prime benefits received through Prime Student can’t be shared.
How much is an Amazon Prime Student account?
Prime Student members with an annual membership will renew at a rate of $59/year. Monthly Prime members continue to pay $12.99 per month. Monthly Prime Student members continue to pay $6.49 per month.
How long can I use prime student?
Prime Student comes with many of the perks of an Amazon Prime membership plus college-exclusive benefits, including a GrubHub+ Student membership. It lasts four years or until your listed graduation date, whichever comes first.
Can high school students get Amazon Prime?
You can sign up for the Amazon Prime Student free trial only if you are a college or university student. The platform is not available for high school, middle school, or primary school students. In case you are a student already signed up for Amazon Prime, you don’t have to cancel your membership.
How long do you get prime student?
As a Prime Student member, you receive Amazon Prime benefits for a trial period of six months courtesy of Sprint. After your six-month trial, your Prime Student membership makes you eligible to receive a discount on Amazon Prime, including the benefits of Prime plus Student-exclusive deals and discounts.