What to Know
- Head to the Spotify student page and click Get Started Sign Up for Spotify.
- Enter your information and click Verify.
- The SheerID system will verify your status. Enter payment details to complete the process.
- 1 How do I activate Spotify student?
- 2 Why is Spotify not verifying me as a student?
- 3 How do I get verified on SheerID?
- 4 How does SheerID verify student status?
- 5 How long does it take Spotify to verify student?
- 6 Can high schoolers get Spotify student?
- 7 Can you fake being a student for Spotify?
- 8 Can I get Spotify student for more than 4 years?
- 9 Is SheerID Safe?
- 10 How do you prove you are a college student?
- 11 How do I verify student status on Unidays?
How do I activate Spotify student?
To get started with the Spotify Student Discount, simply visit the Student Discount page and enroll for your subscription through there. If, for whatever reason, the process fails and states that you do not qualify, you can attempt again with manual verification from this page.
Why is Spotify not verifying me as a student?
We partner with SheerID to verify your eligibility. If the form isn’t working, try it in an incognito or private window of your browser. It can take a few days to hear back about eligibility. SheerID manages verification, so the best place for help is on their support page.
How do I get verified on SheerID?
SheerID works directly with brands, to power the brands’ offers. We do not offer verification on the www.sheerid.com website. To get verified, you need to find the offer you’re interested in and move through the process from there.
How does SheerID verify student status?
You enter your student email address to verify that you’re a student. edu email addresses as a surrogate for verifying student status.
How long does it take Spotify to verify student?
Student verifications can take up to 28 days.
Can high schoolers get Spotify student?
Spotify notes that its student discount is available “only to students at an accredited higher education institution ”, this means that you need to be enrolled at a university or college and that the offer isn’t open to high school students.
Can you fake being a student for Spotify?
The Spotify Student discount is only available if you’re actually enrolled at an accredited school. If you graduate, or leave school for any reason, you’re no longer eligible for the discount. The way that Spotify enforces this policy is that they force you to re-verify your eligibility once every 12 months.
Can I get Spotify student for more than 4 years?
If you are a student enrolled at an accredited college or university, and above the age of 18, then yes. You can get Premium for Students for up to four years.”
Is SheerID Safe?
Q: Is my personal information secure? A: Yes. Here at SheerID, we think about security and privacy 24/7/365, and we ensure that your information is never at risk of unauthorized discovery. As soon as you enter your information, we encrypt it before it is transmitted for verification.
How do you prove you are a college student?
Any of the following qualifies as proof of your status as a student:
- Photocopy of your dated student ID (with current date)
- Photocopy of your class registration.
- Photocopy of your class schedule.
- Photocopy of your school bill.
How do I verify student status on Unidays?
Check your inbox We’ve just sent an email to with instructions on how to verify your student status.We’ve just sent an email to with instructions on how to verify your teacher status.