To verify your continuing student status:
- If you have an annual plan, go to Manage Your Student Membership in Your Account and re-verify your student status. If you have a monthly plan, visit Manage Your Prime Membership and re-verify your student status.
- Submit the requested documentation to verify your student status.
- 1 How do I prove Im a student for Amazon Prime?
- 2 Who is eligible for Amazon Student Prime?
- 3 Can you get Amazon Prime Student twice?
- 4 Is Amazon Prime free for students?
- 5 Does Amazon check if you are a student?
- 6 How do I check student status?
- 7 Is Prime student the same as prime?
- 8 What’s the difference between prime student and regular prime?
- 9 Can you have Amazon Prime student for more than 4 years?
- 10 Can high school students get Amazon Prime?
- 11 How much is prime student a month?
- 12 How do I keep my student prime?
- 13 Do college students get free Netflix?
- 14 Can I add my college student to my Prime account?
- 15 How do I get Amazon Prime free forever?
How do I prove Im a student for Amazon Prime?
To provide proof of age and enrolment, please send an e-mail to [email protected] from the e-mail address associated with your Amazon.co.uk account. Please also ensure that your bank card (credit / debit) details are up-to-date before writing to us.
Who is eligible for Amazon Student Prime?
Amazon Prime Student is available to anyone who is enrolled in at least one course at a college or university located within one of the 50 US states, Washington DC, or Puerto Rico. Prime Student is available to you if you are at a four-year college, two-year college, or in graduate school.
Can you get Amazon Prime Student twice?
No. According to an Amazon customer service representative, Prime Student membership is exclusively designed for a limited period of four years only. Once the four-year maximum period is reached, Amazon will not extend your student membership.
Is Amazon Prime free for students?
An Amazon Prime Student can try out Amazon Prime for free for six months. By comparison, a typical Amazon Prime comes with a shorter 30-day free trial. After the trial ends, you’ll be charged a discounted rate of $6.49 per month, or $59 per year.
Does Amazon check if you are a student?
You’ll also need a valid. edu email address. This doesn’t have to be the email connected to your Amazon account, but it will be used to verify that you’re a student, so you’ll need access to this account. In other words, you’ll need to pay back Amazon for all those benefits, which no one wants to do.
How do I check student status?
What documentation do I need to verify my Student status?
- Student ID card (with a valid, unexpired expiration date)
- Transcript showing current enrollment.
- Enrollment verification letter from the Office of The Registrar (not an acceptance letter)
Is Prime student the same as prime?
Amazon Prime Student is a cheaper version of Amazon Prime designed specifically for college students. Prime Student gives college students access to free 2-day shipping and a variety of other Amazon-specific services at half the price of the company’s traditional Prime membership.
What’s the difference between prime student and regular prime?
The biggest difference between a Prime Student account and traditional Prime account comes in the form of the unlimited music streaming. Prime Students accounts can add unlimited music streaming via Amazon Music Unlimited for a small fee. Prime Student accounts can also not be shared with friends and family.
Can you have Amazon Prime student for more than 4 years?
You’re eligible for discounted Amazon Prime benefits for a maximum of four years, as long as you’re a Prime Student member. Then, we’ll charge you the discounted rate to continue your Prime Student membership. We’ll re-enroll you in Prime Student on the date your proof of enrollment was verified.
Can high school students get Amazon Prime?
You can sign up for the Amazon Prime Student free trial only if you are a college or university student. The platform is not available for high school, middle school, or primary school students. In case you are a student already signed up for Amazon Prime, you don’t have to cancel your membership.
How much is prime student a month?
Prime Student members with an annual membership will renew at a rate of $59/year. Monthly Prime members continue to pay $12.99 per month. Monthly Prime Student members continue to pay $6.49 per month. Your Prime Membership may be subject to sales tax in some states.
How do I keep my student prime?
Simply call Amazon at 1 (888) 280-4331 and explain the situation to them. They’ll ask you a few verification questions, and in most cases, hook you up with your 6-month Prime Student trial. Once your no-cost 6-month trial ends, you’ll have the option of keeping Prime Student for $59 a year.
Do college students get free Netflix?
There is actually no Netflix student discount for college students. But don’t be disappointed yet. There are a few ways you can still watch Netflix almost free. Despite the fact that unlimited access to Netflix costs $7.99/month, students with a limited budget may not still afford to buy a subscription plan like that.
Can I add my college student to my Prime account?
You will sign up for Prime Student using a college email account that ends is. edu. You may need to provide proof of enrollment if requested. The Student account cannot be transferred or assigned, and other members of the family cannot use it to gain Prime benefits.
How do I get Amazon Prime free forever?
10 Easy Steps to Get Amazon Prime for FREE Forever
- #1: Stack Amazon Prime 30-Day FREE Trial.
- #2: Sign Up for Amazon Prime Student Membership Trial.
- #3: Get Cash Back with Amazon Credit or Store Cards.
- #4: Become an Amazon Associate.
- #5: Register with New Email Account.
- #6: Use Amazon Prime Day.