Prime Student gives college students access to free 2-day shipping and a variety of other Amazon-specific services at half the price of the company’s traditional Prime membership. Membership also gives students access to exclusive deals and access to Amazon’s Off-to-College store.
- 1 Does Prime student include everything?
- 2 What benefits does Prime student include?
- 3 How does Amazon verify you’re a student?
- 4 What is the difference between prime and prime student?
- 5 Do students get Amazon Prime for free?
- 6 How much is Amazon Prime for college students?
- 7 Can you have Amazon Prime student for more than 4 years?
- 8 Can high school students get Amazon Prime?
- 9 Does Prime student expire?
- 10 How do I get Amazon Prime free forever?
- 11 How do I switch from prime to student prime?
- 12 Does Amazon Prime Student include audible?
- 13 What is Prime student not?
Does Prime student include everything?
Save on everything you need for the new school year, including laptops, clothing, electronics, desk supplies and more. As a Prime member, you also get 30-minute early access to Amazon Lightning Deals, so you can score your next bargain before anyone else.
What benefits does Prime student include?
Amazon Prime Student key benefits
- Get a risk-free, six-month trial of Amazon Prime.
- Free two-day shipping can be extra useful for students.
- Get unlimited streaming with Prime Video.
- Get exclusive deals and promotions for Students.
- Store your photos securely, and access them from anywhere.
How does Amazon verify you’re a student?
To provide proof of enrollment, please send an e-mail to [email protected] from the e-mail address associated with your Amazon.com account. In the message, include a scan, photo or screenshot of one of the below.
What is the difference between prime and prime student?
The biggest difference between a Prime Student account and traditional Prime account comes in the form of the unlimited music streaming. Prime Students accounts can add unlimited music streaming via Amazon Music Unlimited for a small fee. Regular Prime members get access to 2 million songs ad-free.
Do students get Amazon Prime for free?
Students get a free 6-month trial of Amazon Prime! SIX MONTHS FREE! You get complete access to everything a normal Amazon Prime membership has to offer. You can keep Student Prime for 4 years or until you graduate!
How much is Amazon Prime for college students?
Prime Student members with an annual membership will renew at a rate of $59/year. Monthly Prime members continue to pay $12.99 per month. Monthly Prime Student members continue to pay $6.49 per month. Your Prime Membership may be subject to sales tax in some states.
Can you have Amazon Prime student for more than 4 years?
You’re eligible for discounted Amazon Prime benefits for a maximum of four years, as long as you’re a Prime Student member. Then, we’ll charge you the discounted rate to continue your Prime Student membership. We’ll re-enroll you in Prime Student on the date your proof of enrollment was verified.
Can high school students get Amazon Prime?
You can sign up for the Amazon Prime Student free trial only if you are a college or university student. The platform is not available for high school, middle school, or primary school students. In case you are a student already signed up for Amazon Prime, you don’t have to cancel your membership.
Does Prime student expire?
Prime Student comes with many of the perks of an Amazon Prime membership plus college-exclusive benefits, including a GrubHub+ Student membership. It lasts four years or until your listed graduation date, whichever comes first.
How do I get Amazon Prime free forever?
10 Easy Steps to Get Amazon Prime for FREE Forever
- #1: Stack Amazon Prime 30-Day FREE Trial.
- #2: Sign Up for Amazon Prime Student Membership Trial.
- #3: Get Cash Back with Amazon Credit or Store Cards.
- #4: Become an Amazon Associate.
- #5: Register with New Email Account.
- #6: Use Amazon Prime Day.
How do I switch from prime to student prime?
In order to transfer your membership from Amazon Prime to Prime Student, simply visit www.amazon.com/joinstudent and complete the Prime Student sign-up process. You do not need to cancel your Amazon Prime membership prior to signing up for Prime Student.
Does Amazon Prime Student include audible?
Get Six Months of Audible Premium Plus with Prime Student Membership for Free (Save $44.85)
What is Prime student not?
Though Prime Photos and discounts on new video game releases are included in the six-month free trial period, students do not have access to Amazon’s Prime Music, Prime Instant Video or Kindle Lending Library.