Amazon Prime Student is a cheaper version of Amazon Prime designed specifically for college students. Prime Student gives college students access to free 2-day shipping and a variety of other Amazon-specific services at half the price of the company’s traditional Prime membership.
- 1 Who is eligible for Amazon Student Prime?
- 2 Do students get Amazon Prime for free?
- 3 Does Prime student include everything?
- 4 How much is prime student a month?
- 5 What is the difference between prime and prime student?
- 6 How does Amazon know if you are a student?
- 7 How do I extend my Amazon Prime Student for free?
- 8 How long can you have prime student?
- 9 How do I get Amazon Prime free forever?
- 10 Can Prime student be shared?
- 11 How do I change from Prime to student prime?
- 12 Can you get Amazon Prime Student twice?
- 13 Is Prime student free for 6 months?
- 14 Does Prime student cost money?
- 15 Do students get Netflix for free?
Who is eligible for Amazon Student Prime?
Amazon Prime Student is available to anyone who is enrolled in at least one course at a college or university located within one of the 50 US states, Washington DC, or Puerto Rico. Prime Student is available to you if you are at a four-year college, two-year college, or in graduate school.
Do students get Amazon Prime for free?
Students get a free 6-month trial of Amazon Prime! SIX MONTHS FREE! You get complete access to everything a normal Amazon Prime membership has to offer. You can keep Student Prime for 4 years or until you graduate!
Does Prime student include everything?
Save on everything you need for the new school year, including laptops, clothing, electronics, desk supplies and more. As a Prime member, you also get 30-minute early access to Amazon Lightning Deals, so you can score your next bargain before anyone else.
How much is prime student a month?
Prime Student members with an annual membership will renew at a rate of $59/year. Monthly Prime members continue to pay $12.99 per month. Monthly Prime Student members continue to pay $6.49 per month. Your Prime Membership may be subject to sales tax in some states.
What is the difference between prime and prime student?
The biggest difference between a Prime Student account and traditional Prime account comes in the form of the unlimited music streaming. Prime Students accounts can add unlimited music streaming via Amazon Music Unlimited for a small fee. Regular Prime members get access to 2 million songs ad-free.
How does Amazon know if you are a student?
On the next page, enter your school email address and the year you expect to graduate. Amazon uses your this to determine when your Amazon Prime Student membership will end. An email will be sent to your. edu account for confirmation, and from there you can complete the signup process.
How do I extend my Amazon Prime Student for free?
Verify Continuing Student Status
- If you have an annual plan, go to Manage Your Student Membership in Your Account and re-verify your student status. If you have a monthly plan, visit Manage Your Prime Membership and re-verify your student status.
- Submit the requested documentation to verify your student status.
How long can you have prime student?
Prime Student comes with many of the perks of an Amazon Prime membership plus college-exclusive benefits, including a GrubHub+ Student membership. It lasts four years or until your listed graduation date, whichever comes first.
How do I get Amazon Prime free forever?
10 Easy Steps to Get Amazon Prime for FREE Forever
- #1: Stack Amazon Prime 30-Day FREE Trial.
- #2: Sign Up for Amazon Prime Student Membership Trial.
- #3: Get Cash Back with Amazon Credit or Store Cards.
- #4: Become an Amazon Associate.
- #5: Register with New Email Account.
- #6: Use Amazon Prime Day.
It’s not possible to start sharing your benefits with another person as a Prime Student member. Prime benefits received through Prime Student can’t be shared.
How do I change from Prime to student prime?
In order to transfer your membership from Amazon Prime to Prime Student, simply visit www.amazon.com/joinstudent and complete the Prime Student sign-up process. You do not need to cancel your Amazon Prime membership prior to signing up for Prime Student.
Can you get Amazon Prime Student twice?
No. According to an Amazon customer service representative, Prime Student membership is exclusively designed for a limited period of four years only. Once the four-year maximum period is reached, Amazon will not extend your student membership.
Is Prime student free for 6 months?
As a Prime Student member, you receive a six-month trial that includes FREE Two-Day Shipping on eligible purchases. Go to Prime Student sign-up.
Does Prime student cost money?
College students who haven’t yet tried Prime Student can sign up for a six-month trial at amazon.com/joinstudent, and then enjoy Prime at half the price for just $6.49 per month or $59 per year.
Do students get Netflix for free?
There is no such thing as a student discount for Netflix. Everyone, including college students, needs to pay $7.99 for a monthly Netflix subscription. But while Netflix doesn’t offer a student discount, there are other things you can try to watch Netflix for a lower price.